[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - What's happened to the Garage, Polls, and Add Picture?
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:13 pm

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ] 
 Post subject: What's happened to the Garage, Polls, and Add Picture?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Had a look around and can't seem to see it anywhere

Last edited by Albert Tatlock on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: What's happened to the "Garage"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:23 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: SIII
Me neither im sure I read it somewhere its not compatable at the min or something like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 pm 
Picking up a bit of speed

Coupe: gen1
There isnt a version that has been released to work with phpBB3 yet...

There is a beta available & i asked the question the other day () if we would be using that, but Xorro tried it on a test site and wasnt happy with it so will be waiting for a version that works which is fair enough... :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Great another fantastic feature of our all singing all dancing new site :thumbdown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:31 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Coupe: Other

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:37 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

It may be a new site but IMHO it’s not a very good one yet. Basic and poorly laid out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

its a new site..............they tend to be alittle basic when they 1st go up give it time and it will grow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Lets hope so heh ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 am 
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner

Albert, we had to get onto phpBB3, support for version 2 ended on the 1st January 2010.

The newer version is actually more configurable than the old one and has more features.

We are hoping that a more stable version of the garage will be available at some point.

Post subject: Re: What's happened to the "Garage" Polls add Picture?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

So it appears now that you cant add a picture or poll either, is this site the most basic available?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:45 pm 
Yep, the Coupe is my life

I concur with your issue on Polls - but you certainly can add images via use of the IMG code and places like Tinypic. I appreciate this is a bit of a faff, but it's used commonly on other forums I use...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:59 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

However if the site I use for image storage is out of order or not usable from work we’re stuffed, like I said this site appears to be the most basic available.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:01 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Location: anywhere in europe at any one time......but mostly sandbach
Coupe: gen3
iv asked on another post for post image back.last i heard macker was asking xorro about it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:15 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

its been brought up by me aswell so sit tight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:23 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

i take it macker didnt get anywhere then?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:52 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

i cant remember tbh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:03 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

thats ok as long as your on it

Post subject: Re: What's happened to the Garage, Polls, and Add Picture?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:23 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Coupe: gen1
I have deleted the othe threads about the same questions so we can discuss them here

Hopefully the Garage, Polls and the add picture features will be back as soon as poss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

give me admin access to the template system for 10 mins I'll fix your polls and picture problem.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:48 am 
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner

I have re-enabled the attachment option. I will look at the polls a bit later.

God you lot are never happy, like a bunch of moaning old dears! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 am 

:yeahthat - I'm generally happy, Zoe. I try to keep lifes expectations low anyways, to avoid dissappointment :rollin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:53 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

would you like me to forward you the changes required? honestly, it'll take you 10 mins.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:55 am 
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner

I'll look later as I'm at work. However I did post a test poll and it looked ok? In which case it's probably just down to permissions.

I'll try and look at lunchtime when we get Internet access (I'm on a mobile device ATM) - I really do have to get on with some 'proper' work :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

it's a little random in that it's just when voting, but there's a parameter not set in the template as there was changes from 3.0 to 3.5 on the template system.

the post image thing is also a simple template change and a file upload.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:30 am 
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner

I have fixed the poll voting.

I have just tried an attachment and that works OK, are you still saying there is a problem Lidl?

This really isn't helping me with the EDI programming I am supposed to be doing at the moment! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:47 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

I havent tested it, but I assume if you've fixed it, it's fixed.. I know you'll soon be told if it's not.;)

as for the attachment I'm not aware of any issues with it (aside from eventual server filling, but since it's a temporary measure it's probably irellevent)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:22 am 

Any idea when the garage will be back? lol.
:(

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:06 pm 

shame the simple css change to fix the red text still hasn't been done :shrug :roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]