[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - Any clue on where I can get black alloys for my Gen 3???
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:06 am

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Any clue on where I can get black alloys for my Gen 3???
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:20 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Since I brought my car last year, I have wanted to replace the standard wheels on my Gen 3 (2002) and would really like black alloys with the polished lip!

All sites I have searched on do not seem to cater for Hyndai Coupe's unfortunately!!
I would like to know that the type of wheels I want will fit my car but when searching on websites I am given about 3 choices after showing that the the wheels are for my Hyundai!! None of these are black alloys!!

Anyone have any good website addresses?
18 - 19" preferably!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:29 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Coupe: gen3
Try tenzo-r. Every size they have available is shown on the site. You might find something to fit.
Heres the link:

Hope that helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:36 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Nice one, cheers!

Pretty good selection of black wheels on there... have just mailed them to see what they have got for my car... asked for prices too! Hope its good news.

Cheers again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:40 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

You might find a dealer near you who stocks tenzo-r and save on the shipping costs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:45 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

www.alloywheels.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 am 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Try this:

Most of thier wheels are light-weight, so going up to 18's or 19's shouldn't give you much hassle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:44 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Try www.wheelmania.co.uk
They're based in Sheldon in Birmingham (up the A45 past Coventry) and supplied my Inovits wrapped in Avon ZZ3s - absolutely brilliant place to visit. Wayne knows his wheels and knows the cars they will fit on. Piccies supplied - not black but gun metal. Other colours and makes available - thoroughly recommended.
Cheers, MP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:03 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:54 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

To be honest, the 30mm is an estimate. I had the Bilstein's fitted with the intention of keeping the original ride height with the stock rims. I was then going to drive up to Brum to get my alloys fitted then come back and lower the car as much as possible. The offsets of the Coupe make it a b**ger to lower especially with fatter rims so I aimed to be cautious. As it happened, when I pitched up at the garage (late) the mechanic was sipping a brew like he hadn't a care in the World and the car was down in the snake sh*t and I didn't have time to ask how low it was :roll: I got the alloys fitted while holding my breath that evening :o.

It worked out OK: There's only room for my middle finger between the tyre and the rear arch. With stock suspension it would be rubbing all the time over bumps but the Bilsteins are set quite hard so the set up seems to work. Love 'em!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:11 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Thank you mate, have had a look at the website and there are some nice alloys on there.

I dont think I will be driving anywhere for a few days though, tyre blew up on the motorway yesterday and now my check engine light is on so am waiting for the bad news from the garage tomorrow.

Your wheels are looking smart though... exactly the type I was after. Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:04 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]