[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - STOLEN - 05 Renault Megane 225 from Nottingham
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:41 pm

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post subject: STOLEN - 05 Renault Megane 225 from Nottingham
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 pm 

i no its not a Coupe but its a mate of mines car stolen this morning at 8am.

Reg No is FE05 OGO

if anyone see's it or thinks theyve seen it can you please ring either of these numbers please

Liam-07944141656
Gem-07795036074

Cheers folks

Post subject: Re: STOLEN - 05 Renault Megane 225 from Nottingham
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:14 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: gen3
Are there any distinguishing features on it? Cos the plates might well be changed

Sorry to hear that though, hope you get it back

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:24 am 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

ie are those the standard alloy colours?

I thought they were one of the top 5 hardest cars to steal :thumbdown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 am 

not sure on the alloys tbh not looked into these cars, the cars decatted with a nice exhaust sounds spot on :) cant be that many that sound like that its a very clean car which doesnt help lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 am 
Picking up a bit of speed

Coupe: SIII
how was it nicked?? was it being left to warm up??

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:19 pm 

The guy went to work at 6:30 in his work van left front door unlocked as his misses was up and about but was upstairs, keys were downstairs they came in the house took the keys and went, he was out late night before driving around so car wasnt frozen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:48 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Its a shame, I know its not a coupe but when anything is stolen by the thieving scum of the earth it is gutting. Hope your pal gets it back

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Some people are just horrible and have no shame. One of my colleague's daughter woke to find three hoodies stood over her, they ran off with her laptop and some other things. Makes you feel so unsafe and like you can't trust anyone. If we had a justice system that worked they might be more fearful of the repercusions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:37 pm 

justice system that works??? more chance of MP's having half an idea of the real world

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:41 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Even if they get sent to jail the do gooders of the world want you to treat them with respect and as if they are respectable human beings. think this country forgets what people are sent jail for

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:47 pm 

Coupe: gen1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:58 pm 

preach it jamie!!! haha

so very true though.

The jails shoud be like they are in morocco. You actualy sleep with the cockroaches. you have a cheap wood frames low bed with a few blankets on it, your choice to have them either underneath you for comfort, or on top for warmth. 530 wake up for breakfast, if your not out by 535 you miss out. A few books to read etc, definately no Sky+HD, you get to watch the news i believe and thats pritty much it.
Thats prison, thats what it should be. I've stayed in hotels that are worse then prisons here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:38 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:14 pm 

lol my dads said ofmy family are from there, and one of my uncles (through no fault of his own, due to the prosecution system there) almost ended up inside, he got off ok though

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]