The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 pm

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: And so the snow returns...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:42 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Coupe: gen3.5
What is it about the snow that it always brings out the big kid in you?

To be honest with you i had had enough of the snow last time around and the novelty sure wore off quickly ha ha, but now its back and it all starts over again, the fear of driving on anything but a flat road returns, with the fear of getting stuck. With the new wider wheels its really not worth going anywhere.(not without a shovel anyway ha)

In saying that though, thast me just in from a night out at a chums place, and on the way home, couldnt resist a bit of fun in the aberdeen exhibition centre car park. Huge open space with the odd lampost dotted here and there. The surface was just sheet ice, like driving on glass, with a slight sprinkling of snow to cover it/.... so yeah i couldt resist a bit of handbrake fun. (before you say anything i never ever do it on the road, unlike some idiots out there, which is just sheer stupidity) however with no fear of hitting anyone or anything it was like dancing on ice, wih me and my coupe! :rollin

also a test to see how fast you can go on the spot without barely moving.... chickened out there though before i blew up my engine. heh

just me ?.... anyway, good laughs. just hope it clears up quicker this time. with the huge hill to get out of my street ihave to park my car about 20 minutes walk away from the house to be sure i can get out in the mornings. :( not so good

Post subject: Re: And so the snow returns...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:41 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Coupe: gen2
yep sure has. abs playing up in it and messed me plans up for sorting me car out grrr

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]