[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - More twocking chavs
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:35 pm

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ] 
 Post subject: More twocking chavs
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 am 
Picking up a bit of speed

Came out to my car to find this

smashed windscreen, broken wing mirror, scratches and footprints on bonnet.
Police are not doing anything about it and my insurance want a £750 excess to sort. They can go and run!

so getting autoglass to do windscreen for £75.
just got to find a wing mirror and sort scratches!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:52 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: SIII
Oh no mate, that looks soul destroying. The little ba$%ards should be shot. Buy a sniper rifle and wait for them to come back. Really feel for you there with that damage, theres just no need or point to it :confused . Hope you can get it sorted quick and cheap dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:49 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:54 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: gen1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:40 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:01 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:19 pm 

i know and i got my mot tomorrow so had to get 2 new tyres.

just hope it dosent fail! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

holy f***, what a bunch of w**kers, i hope you have some cctv up or a neighbour who seen something so you can go beat the sh*t out of them, who gives a fuk if there just kids they wrecked your car!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

I really do feel for you, but what can the Police really do though? even if the caught the f**kers they would'nt get what they deserve and the scum would still be laughing.

I live in Middlesbrough, it's supposed to be the worst place to live... theres definatly worse places!

I had my wing mirror smashed off once by a gang of youths (not Middlesbrough) trying to break into a locked youth center where I was working inside. Only a wing mirror but it cost £200 to repair!

Hope you have the cash to get it sorted cause you can't drive a Coupe round like that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:56 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

£75 for a windscreen is really good. I had one replaced on my Punto and it was about £150.

I love the fact Admiral will pay to get chips repaired. Had a few done so saved some bucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:58 pm 

That really is beyond the ridiculous.
Look, kids generally rip a mirror off or scratch your bonnet or other paintwork and run, but smashing the windscreen isn't common and especially together with the damaged bonnet and mirror, this smacks of vendetta. Are you sure you haven't upset someone, that's the direction I'd be looking.
Don't know your marital status but any ex partners or partners ex partners who might hold a grudge? I'm sure it's more than just kids/yobs.
Uncle Buck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:13 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:20 am 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Coupe: gen3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 am 

Thats gut wrenching mate :bang

Have to agree with uncle Buck though, that smacks of a personal attack against either you or the car. It usually takes quite a bit of effort to smash a windscreen like that and as Buck says, kids will normally just 'key' the sides or suchlike ..............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:25 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:25 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:23 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:40 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

I just feel terrible for you mate! If I went out and saw my car like that one morning I'd just feel sick! It's awful!

Being 18 i'm at the sort of age that these people who did this probably are, and I just can't see how people can see this as fun!

Some people make me sick!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:36 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Joe, im really sorry to see this buddy. That really has made my heart sink --

It'd almost be better in a way if only the windscreen was smashed, as that can easily be replaced - but i hope you manage to get it sorted ok buddy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:02 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:59 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:01 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:37 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:05 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:55 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:27 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:57 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:58 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:25 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:56 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:45 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]