[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - bloody policemen
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:12 pm

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
 Post subject: bloody policemen
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:48 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Well i went out for a drink and a meal with the other half tonight and it was a bit of a disaster, i had a pint before my meal, and a glass of wine with the food itself, i was then pulled over after leaving and i have now just got home (4.47am) spent the night in a cell because i blew 3 points over on a breath sample, i demanded a blood test instead to string it out a bit but i wont know for 6 weeks what the crack is, im gutted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:38 am 

Coupe: gen3
The coupe does attract attention, best way is not drink at all I suppose. (but then you know that now :bang )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:19 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

:confused Im a bit confused as to why your shocked? A pint and a glass of wine will easily take you over the legal limit.. :(

Sure it probably gutting to have it happen to you, but those rules are there for a reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:24 am 
Yep, the Coupe is my life
Yep, the Coupe is my life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:32 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:26 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

as above really :( unfortunatly it can effect everyone differently, you can feel fine but still be over the limit :bang

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:03 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Yeah my limit is a pint of lager shandy when i go to the Coupe meets , anything over that is a risk of a ban :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Coupe: Other
im not to bad i dnt really drink alot and when im drivin i deffo wont av a sip, just bad luck ya got caught m8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:11 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:30 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Location: anywhere in europe at any one time......but mostly sandbach
can you imagine if i drank that before i took your kids to school on coach,would you be happy?
course you wouldnt
you took the risk and got caught now your gonna face the punishment and it will probably be a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:33 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

sorry man as much as I \am not the number 1 supporter of the police it's a fair cop..

I'm not proud of it but I'm a card carrying alcoholic, I'm not proud of it but thats life. This is one of the reasons I bought the coupe.. a reason not to drink as I can have 10 times more fun behind the wheel then I could ever have getting a off my face

I have however noticed as mentioned above that the coupe will get you noticed by the filth a hell of alot more then when I Was driving the rover 200! in 2 years I was never stopped by the fuzz in the rover, I've been stopped once in the coupe (only had it for 2 weeks now) and the only reason given was to check if it was actually mine!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:51 pm 
Picking up a bit of speed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:58 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:31 pm 

I hate to keep repeating what's already been said but.............!
However, in my experience, when your reading is only 3 over, depending when you had last alcohol and depending how long it took to organise a blood test, theres a small chance that any delay in your blood test could cause result to come back negative but don't hold your breath. Instead cross your fingers and say a little prayer.......you never know your luck.
It's never over till the fat lady sings.
If your lucky, then say thanks to whatever deity you subscribe to and abstain in future.
Uncle Buck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:46 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:37 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:57 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:05 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:42 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]