[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - Siii updated - pics working again Grounding kit
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 am

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ] 
 Post subject: Siii updated - pics working again Grounding kit
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:36 pm 
Picking up a bit of speed

Coupe: SIII
I think it's about time i put some pictures up of my Siii and what i've been up to recently on it :)

I've done all the work myself with advice from friends and mainly the forum (plus maybe one or two from the girlfriend :D)
Heres a list of what i've done:
White colour coding on Wheels, Badges, Rings around the headlight and outside of the fuel cap. Vinyl on mirrors from LIdL, rear foglight tinted to blend in with the diffuser, brake calipers have been painted blue. The interior has also been colour coded on the handles, door switches, center console and top of the gearknob. The roof lining has been covered in black and white check meterial. Engine wise i have fitted a SRI, taken the coolant lines out of the throttle body, taken the middle box out of the exhaust and have just finished fitting a grounding kit. Thats all i can think of atm, but that is by no means the end of the work, after a good service it will be back onto the engine again for some power gains hopefully :)

Opinions and ideas most welcome :)

More pictures will follow, mainly a better one of the front end

Last edited by coupe-moe on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:42 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Coupe: Other
very nice m8, wats with the roof, did that come as standard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:44 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Coupe: gen3
Very nice Mo ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:50 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Location: anywhere in europe at any one time......but mostly sandbach
i love the roof thats really different

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 pm 

na i done that. i was adament i wanted somethin check somewhere on the car, and i haden't seen much done with roof liners before so seemed to make sense to do that. it's not quiet 100% finished yet though, but its gettin there :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Coupe: Other
sorry mate didnt read the top bit properly! like it tho and your giving the wife ideas :bang

Post subject: Re: Well overdue pics of my Siii
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Location: anywhere in europe at any one time......but mostly sandbach

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Coupe: gen3.5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 pm 

yup will get that sorted for ya in the next day or 2 clemmy2006 :)

BTW i've just noticed in the 2nd picture, that my old meggy in the background and the missus now drives.....i still miss her(the car that is :p )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:35 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:36 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:51 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:00 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

looking good mate.
all it needs is a high spoiler and a super charger lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:42 pm 

high spolier has been on and off the list soo many times. i keep changing my mind between OEM modifying and subtle touches too proper street racer style with bodykit etc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:52 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

ah i see. if i ever had a gen 3 or s111 the first thing id do is get the high spoiler on it.
ive looked at all the others and none of them look as good as that one... to me at least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:41 pm 

Heres the vid of the exhaust for clemmy2006

[YouTube]<object width="575" height="494"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MfgaUjHm9Mc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MfgaUjHm9Mc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="575" height="494"></embed></object>[/YouTube]

And a couple of more pics, a decent front end one, and the other one of the best roads i've driven, found in Scotland.....home to the appreciative driver :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:52 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:08 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:27 am 

[YouTube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdLlVl2e9yA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdLlVl2e9yA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YouTube]

Not the best sound quality but it'll do :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:01 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:21 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:26 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:49 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:35 am 

As the project goes on, here are a couple of pics of the front interior now. fitted gen3 door openers and the Polk audio comps and amped up:

Perfect location for the crossover :)

Crossover wired up with plug on end of woofer and input so the door card can be easily taken off

Speaker put in with adapter from car-speaker-adapters.com(well rated) and other end of the plug (the black one)

Passengers door with the gen3 handles and Polk tweeter, standard tweeter is now obsolete

Door card with the center console

Saving up for sound proofing now, goin to do the whole car in one big hit. i know the pictures arew grainy there were taken on my phone. will get pictures up of the boot later, even if the subs are a bit embarrasing lol but now its kicking out a clear and crisp 127db, not bad considering its only cost me around £350 so far :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:34 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:15 am 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]