[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - Scotland Road Trip & Glasgow Meet Photos
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:37 am

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ] 
 Post subject: Scotland Road Trip & Glasgow Meet Photos
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:51 pm 
Picking up a bit of speed

Coupe: gen3
Here's some photos from the Scotland trip. Click the photos for bigger versions.

A couple on the road with the clouds

Muan showing off his Hoff transformation

These are up next to Ben Nevis

And these are when we finally headed in the right direction for Glasgow (not bad for the "stick the camera out the sunroof and hope for the best" school of photography)

Pingu enters "Super-pursuit" mode

There are some more scenic photo's

Got a few more on the phone which I'll get up when I get a chance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

My lawyer will be in contact with you, the on the road ones are copywrited to me :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:02 pm 

Coupe: gen1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:06 pm 

oops missed one.

Duple decided to climb Ben Nevis when Scout and Muan dissappeared. :lol

Post subject: major announcement....another mystery solved
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:09 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Location: anywhere in europe at any one time......but mostly sandbach
look at this picture..............

i knew id seen scout before..........look at the walk.....then look at this............

i knew it!!!! this was supposed to be bigfoot..........it was just scout on a camping holiday when he had long hair.another mystery solved :rollin :rollin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:42 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:45 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:06 pm 

A couple more from the phone

Searching for the mythical monster crab

I'll leave the captioning up to you :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:18 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: Other

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:12 am 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 am 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Hey guys, it was relly good to see you all yesterday, even you Daz. ;)

Hope you all had a safe trip home and sorry about the weather towards the end of the meet :(

Anyway, I realised I only took 4 pics yesterday, DOH :bang so here they are:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 am 

Heres a few of mine

Heading North

The Run for the border

Follow the leader

a herd coupes grazing in the wild

You have to have a Macker dance picture :shock:

Scottish roads are so busy

Pingu at the seaside

Muan in Glen Coe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:13 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:19 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: gen3.5
They are looking good, ill get posting some of my pics up when im not so busy in the office

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:11 pm 

& a few of my favourite from the weekend ............

1. No turning back now!

2. You just know you're going to enjoy the next few miles when you see a road like this! :D

3. Sun, sea, and massive great crabs area (apparently!)

4. The 'gang'!

5. The hills are alive, with the sound of roaring exhausts!

6. Scout and me on our monster hunting expedition!

7. We seem to have attracted the attention of one of the locals at Loch Ness ............

8. Another from Loch Ness

9. A 'meet and greet' with the 'natives' :mrgreen: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 pm 

Some cracking photos there Muan :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:28 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:44 pm 

Thanks mate, a website for each meet may be cool if someone has the time .......

Cheers Scout, I think we pretty much took the same pictures but if not and you want any of the ones with Pingu in full size, just shout :thumbup

Here's a few that Nikki grabbed whilst we were moving .......

1. The team support vehicle!

2. Racing, us lot? Never !

3. Back on the road again .........

Last edited by muan on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:02 pm 

heres a few more (its like a family holiday album on here :rollin )

Dupe loves his car.....................no I mean he :love LOVES :love his car
Apparently putting a crab on his bonnet was not acceptable behaviour

Some people don't like clouds :roll:

I'm glad the road wasn't this empty when we had to drive it, as we may have been tempted to speed, thank goodness for coaches :mrgreen:

Ready for the off Sunday Morning

Last edited by 100scout on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:12 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

of course i was keeping it clean i was representing the site........ps had any bigfoot hunters round? arthur c clarke maybe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:58 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:09 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Here are my best pic's of many ;)

Scout and Pingu .

thedupleman .

Muan .

Hutchy .

The gang waiting at road works in Dumfries ... Southwest Scotland .

I've heard of Whiskey on the rocks in Scotland ... here are some Coupe owners on the rock's .

Dupes , Hutchy and Macker's Coupes .

Us pulled in at a lay-by in the middle of a forest .

Looking for theduplemans crab ... we searched right through the night , it was like trying to find Nessie.

Time for a clean ... me and Hutchy at the car wash after the off road trip the day before .

Back on the road again heading North .

Muan doing a few mod's why he had a bit of time , dupes standing there puzzled at what he was doing :lol Muan was only changing to up rated HT leads .

This was taken on Ben Nevis ... this is when Scout and Muan had gone upto Lochness .

Where all ready here to set off to Glasgow to meet the Scottish guys .

All the Coupes united together in Glasgow .

A line of Coupes on the way to the park .

Here where making sure we haven't lost anybody after a 3 mile drive .

In the park when the heavens opened .

Then the sun came out ( only for about 10 minutes ) :roll:

Just before we left for home ... Mr Stenny turned up in his very sexy 05 Gen3 , good to meet you Stenny after so many years on the forums :mrgreen:

Well thats all folk's ... hope you enjoyed them ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:33 pm 

Awesome collection mate, you're a bit of a demon with that camera aren't you? :thumbup

I see what you were on about with those waterfalls, sorry I missed that, looks fantastic ..............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:37 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: SIII
Some great pics all round....especially Muan's :bow

Part of the world I've never been and sooo much want to see it!
It was just the wrong weekend for me! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:51 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:15 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:16 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:26 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:32 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:52 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:38 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: Other

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:19 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

sounds like mine

that one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Daz you know he ment yours ... stop milking it :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Thought id add some pics I got

Took the pictures off till number plates are blanked ... Macker ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:49 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Ive edited your pic's equilar , if you have anymore ... just edit your post and put them there ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]