[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - changes to my gen3, pics taken up the shropshire hills
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:07 pm

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ] 
 Post subject: changes to my gen3, pics taken up the shropshire hills
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:32 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

thanks to albert tatlock, tinted my headlamps abit more painted inside

meshed my front grill and lower bumper

vent rings and DIY short shifter made

and clear side repeators, V6 alloys painted black with red calipers, also ditched my crap non working scorpion and had a toad installed

now for the views up the shropshire hills, church stretton.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Location: anywhere in europe at any one time......but mostly sandbach
Coupe: gen3
love it.looks really good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:17 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

She's absolutely beautifull - the cars not bad either :rollin c'mer flossy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:20 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: SIII
Looking good - tint the rears now - would look ace !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

what would you think about a red pin stripe on the outside of the wheels?

or just leave them as they are
?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 pm 

I knew the gen3 was slow but not being able to overtake a sheep .........................................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:21 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

now if that was pg3r's car you'd be accusing him of stalking............ :rollin :rollin :rollin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:54 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Looking good Nick :thumbup :thumbup

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:24 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:56 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:01 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: gen3.5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:55 am 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Looks great Nick, I would put a slight tint on the rear lights and do the bumper mod I posted a while back for the front bumper. The red pin striping on the wheels could work but you might need some more red on the car to make it look right. Photoshop it first so you get a better idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:32 am 
whats that shifter like to use now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 am 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Looks great ... What did you use to paint the alloys and was it easy ? could be something worth adding to the DIY "step by step" guides

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Nice work nick the wheels and calipers look fantastic! Hmm i think the problem with having a red lip is its needs something else to justify it! take a look at this thread for an idea of what it might look like ;)

http://forums.hyundaicoupe.info/viewtop ... ht=lip+red

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

yeah i think i will just leave the wheels as they are now, i didnt paint them i brought them as they are just had tyres put on them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 pm 
Picking up a bit of speed

Post subject: Re: changes to my gen3, pics taken up the shropshire hills
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:06 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

shes now back on the road after my 4 months round the world travels, came home just needed a new battery

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Brilliant looking car. Makes me want some new wheels even more :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:23 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

looks fantastic Nick, very well done

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:42 pm 
Yep, the Coupe is my life

Nice looking Coupe, Nick - not keen on the way the rear plate sits in the bumper recess, but overall looks good :thumbup

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:45 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

car looks unreal!v menacing!!!! tint the rears and get urself a high spoiler and u would have one savage beast!!! great work :thumbup

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:41 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Out of curiosity, have you ever been 'queried' by the local authorities or MOT folk over those plates?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:53 pm 

They are within regulation size, seen more than enough Supras and Skyline's with similar plates on...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:21 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

To my knowledge unless your car is very old, or has a very specific reason for it, you're not allowed any other plates sizes than the standard oblong, or 11"x8" ... that's why I didn't get some more fitting plates for the front of mine. Of course I could be wrong, and as always there's a ridiculous amount of correct and incorrect information floating about on the net on the subject.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:51 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Nice pics, the cars looks great :thumbup

What tyres are they? I've still got some crappy tyres on mine that need to go lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:53 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

now is the first time i actually took my eyes off the car and looked at the scenery!!!! really nice place!bet its got cracking driving roads :lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:16 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

lovely area but you keep getting stuck behind slow 1.6's driven by irishmen who saw the scenery on the forum :rollin :rollin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:31 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 am 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

lol some banter on here :lol

never had any problems with the plates, even passed mot with them on. yeah great place called church stretton

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:01 am 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

how much do you think my car is worth, got FSH mot and tax, 79k had al cambelt est done, brand new toad alarm fitted
2004 2.0 se ?????

may have to sell up, come back from traveling and need money! :confused :confused

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:20 am 

Im sure i passed this car on the way to telford one day from eccleshall, very nice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:45 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

How do you get your gear knob that short? looks awesome. Want 1 :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 am 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

i just chopped the stick down !!!!! works great but you must get it right

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

haha thought so! Did you have to re-thread the stick or did you leave a little bit of the thread on it??
Whats the wrong way?! haha
Awesome motor man seriously :thumbup

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]