[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - orange Pinstripe
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:01 am

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ] 
 Post subject: orange Pinstripe
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm 
Picking up a bit of speed

I have stuck them on with tape hjust to see what they looked like. Im not sure if i like or not.

What do you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:49 pm 
Yep, the Coupe is my life
Yep, the Coupe is my life

Sides = No, bonnet = Definately NO! :lol IMHO

Orange Viper Stripes, however, would = :cool: , would be remeniscent of the LTD edition Korean models :thumbup

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:50 pm 

Coupe: gen3
Would go with the wheels (Not the bonnet stripes though)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:51 pm 

Ok not the bonnet then. Ill have to see what its like withe the wheels :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:52 pm 

It would give meaning to the wheels, on there own it would look a bit naff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:01 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

gosh no

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:03 pm 

dosent look right does it :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:19 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:39 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:10 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Oh my god, that black miracle is the absolute sex!

^^ For all the lazy people around.

You should definitely try for something similar. It might look nice if you put two viper style stripes over the top, but with two pin stripes of black in those, err....if I had paint I would draw it.

Hope you understand what i mean, haha.

Edit: Looking at that Ferrari again, two stripes the same as those, but a bit narrower, that's what you want, haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:48 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Ok, I am proper bored so:

This is what I think, sorry for the crap photoshop, I couldn't be bothered to put the correct curves into the lines to make them straight. Gives you an idea though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

that wouldnt look good :)

you need to keep it to the original korean special if you're going to do viper stripes at all else it's gonna look w**k..

on a side note ;), I may be able to sort you out with them if you're interested ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:56 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

on a lambo or another supercar yes... but on a coupe no...

painted all orange yes it could be great...

i think the gen 1 coupe is more like the lotus ... and stripes doesnt really fit in...

this one is cool to but not something i would drive in ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:15 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

I'll measure up and get you a price :)

I think it's just the Korean Special little info is on the

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:23 pm 

Ta mate :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:20 pm 
if I where would you I'd try to follow the lines on the side, don't just do it straight lol, so you will have two lines of pinstriping.

this kind of thing:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:32 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Location: anywhere in europe at any one time......but mostly sandbach
i liked the stripe on the sides but deffo not on bonnet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:34 pm 
I think it would look better on the bonnet if the curves where followed and that's it :thumbup

can you not get thinner tape by any chance?

you are proper tempting me to have a go at this down the side lol, thinking maybe a bit of yellow :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:48 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Your 1 works Hig mate...

I think the gen1 and possibly 2 is TOO curvy for pinstriping imho... It works great on the gen3 tho... I mean look at DAN's black v6... Yummm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:51 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:55 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:02 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

I think the Korean special would look awsome combined with the wheels.
Although you could always follow the pinstripe from the top of the front arch, along and up over the rear, i think that would look good.

(see the blue car with yellow stripe further up for what i'm on about, carrying the rear line forewards, and deleting the front, if you get what i mean?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

def do the viper style stripes from the special.would look unreal in orange

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:57 pm 
leave it as it is lol! the car doesn't need it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 am 

Orange Hyundai racing stripes all the way :cool: they would look great with the wheels and make it look like a factory special :thumbup

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:51 pm 

Thats the way im going to do it scout mate. Just waiting on LiDl to cost up the vynal for me :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:59 pm 
just hope you're not overdoing it lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm 

You can never over do it if your mad! In my eyrs there is nothing wrong :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:11 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]