[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - my gen 1 - kalimero
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 am

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ] 
 Post subject: my gen 1 - kalimero
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:39 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

let me introduce my ride trough few pics...:-D

so... let's start from the beginin... bought version:

first and the biggest investment vas the paitn job:

with the old original rims:

new rims & tires (alessio vittoria 17" i toyo T1R 215/40/17)

air intake

and exhaust:

sooo inside:

dvd headunit: JVC KD-AVX1 : 4 x 50 MOSFET, 3,5" monitor, Sub-control, motor dash, remotei, DivX, DVD/DivX/MP3/WMA, AV-in/out, JPEG

Focal subwoofer:

mac Z 4100:

and the wires for the conection of all that:

works like a baby with strong kick...

then i got hood lifters:

a close shot:

4-2-1 costum made...

and for the end one with the two things I like the most...

this is it for now...

I also orderd coilovers and they should be on my car in a while...

future plans:

1. to put 2.0 motor in
2. to meka a complete transform on a motor and to instal a turbine...
3. to get atleast 300HP :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:42 pm 

Coupe: gen3
Like the paint job - not a great one for ICE but looks good (detracts from the engine sound)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:31 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

like the paint job

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:39 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Coupe: gen1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:43 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:54 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

2 Dodgemeister & 100scout - it's costum made spoiler my friend made it for me...

here are some pics...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:47 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

nice job mate - like the none-standard moddified/created rear spoiler - like to see sum new imagination on peeps cars! Get that 2.0 lump and u'll be sorted!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:59 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Nice looking coupe mate, liking the spoiler :thumbup

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:43 am 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:25 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

just out of interest, is there a particular reason you chose paint over vinyl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:02 pm 
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner

Coupe: Other
Nice :thumbup

reminds me of the Korean Speicals http://www.hyundaicoupe.info/models/ind ... odels_1996

Scroll down for more pics of that http://www.hyundaicoupe.info/gallery/in ... hc1996_p_1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:28 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

ok, time for some anwsers...

2 casper69 - paint job cost 1500 euro's and it would be changed to that version even if the first paint was grey or blue... because the hole paint was taken off and every thing was painted from the beginin cause the paint was just black and now it's black with blue pearl's and yellow with red pearl's...

the trim is like it was bought...

2 LiDL - cause nobody can take off my lines now :mrgreen: :rollin :mrgreen:

and 2 Xorro - true... my idea didn' came out of nowhere ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:09 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

khm... sooo after a lot of waiting and talking about it the coilovers are finaly here... and my car has now laid down and it can go more if I want it :wink:

here are two pics made by my cars doc Mav:

it's f**in' great and I haven't seen it in live jet cause I work (12 hours per day inclouding weekend) 180km away from my cars doc... :cry:

but as soon as I'll be able I'll go for it and go for a crouse in town... lowrider... :-D

P.S.: in the rear right part of the second pic is my doc' ride... a accent whit 250hp for now and now is in progres for even more power...

so much from me for now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:25 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:34 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Location: anywhere in europe at any one time......but mostly sandbach
this looks fantastic mate very original well done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:21 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:04 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:33 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

wooooooow long time no see :D :D

first I would like to say HI to all of you and sorry for my absence

many new things are on my car...

so where to begin???

in the meen time I got maried and cause of that same plans had to wait :o :o

but than everything happend so fast:

first new thing was: 1.6 engine OUT and 2.0 engine IN :cool:

and this was just the beginin'

than I ordered some parts:

1. Turbine - Garrett T3 - trim 60 sa .63 A/R
2. turbo header - OBX
3. Wastegate - OBX Intimidator 40 mm (0.3,0.5,0.8 bar spring)
4. Pump - Walbro 255LPH
5. IC - Wiltec
6. Gauges - STRi SLM II - boost, oil temp. and egt
7. FPR -
8. Piggyback - Turbo Fueller TF-10
9. new "sport clutch"
10. fifth injector - Siemensov 660 cc

- I also made a big service on my car... and add an AC so I don't burn from the heat :D

here are some pics of work in progress:

allmost over:

and one i like the most for the end:

and here are some results that were measured with Gtech:

turbine is set tu blow on 0.5 bar for now till I learn to drive it and then we will go for more :D

- 197 WHP
- 402 m (1/4 mile) - 14,678sec@157,10km/h
- gear shiftin time - 0,24 sec
- 0-100 km/h - 6,648sec
- 0-160 km/h - 15,560sec
- first 20 m time - 2,557 sec
- 80-120 km/h - 4,054 sec

the weather while it was measured was plus 30 degC so it killed my car a little but I'm happy for now :cool:

so any questions??? just ask :D :o :o :o :o :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:50 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

oh my golly giddy aunt!

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

FANTASTIC!

LOVE IT

WOW!

Thats brilliant man, and 197whp on half a bar of boost! Well done!!!!!!!

Fantastic looking, fantastic brilliant!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 pm 
Picking up a bit of speed

Love it mate!

looks like a nice little manifold youve got on there mate, you will love the way a turbo'd coupe drives, i love mine!!!

Before turning the boost up, be sure to get a head spacer on the block, if not you will end up causing alot of damage.

Been over to croatia afew times mate, had a little run in with BBB the first time there too lol, all good fun though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 am 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 pm 

yeah, in all honesty mate i would space the head to lower the compression anyway, even at only .5bar you can still do damage. bearing in mind that it isnt a new engine :)

Its basically just a thicker head gasket, but is always a good start especially if you are going to be going for lower compression pistons etc in the future.

a good engine can even run upto 1.5bar but you would be running the risk if it has any real mileage on it.

0.8bar would probably net you around 215-220 ponies, im hoping to turn mine up to 10psi overall, dont want to go too much more than that as the engine already has 70k on it now, will only go further than that if i rebuild a block

Will do mate, anytime that England are drawn to play over there ill be there ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:19 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

yep - steve b cracked 2 pistons on stock compession at half bar didnt he?

Although, dont turbo pistons give a lower compression ratio anyhow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 am 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:25 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 am 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

I must confess that I don't know which costs are U asking for...

but... here are some figures:

the whole game with changin' the engine form 1.6 to 2.0 and tubro conversion costed me round 5500 eur... but I belive that it would cost U much lower cause I had to order most of the parts from other countries and had to pay taxes and shiping and such stuff...

and about fuel... when I'm in full boost it "drinks" up to 18 liters :D but if i drive it normaly i have normal fuel consumption...

but nothing is a problem when U sit in your car and press the pedal... when the boost starts your face makes such a funny face with smile from one ear to the other and even when U stop and get out of the car the same smile is on your face the hole day :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

very impressed mate. looks awsome!
welcome to the forced induction gang lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:08 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:54 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

thanks steve :D

and Nige don't look anymore... thrust me when U do this U wont regret any money spent :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:40 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

that is sick!!! where did you get the manifold from?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:55 am 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

manifold is also from OBX... ordered from America...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 am 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:54 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]