[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - Modified Nationals 2010
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:51 pm

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Modified Nationals 2010
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:34 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

Coupe: gen3
Anyone interested in attending Modified Nationals 2010?

Having organised it for the last couple of years for here/club I've already started the ball rolling to see if I could revive the 2006 atmosphere we had, with 20+ cars and everyone having a really good time.

We already have the minimum numbers so there will be a Hyundai Coupe Stand at the modified nationals, it's booked early so we should have a decent placement and if the weather's like last year bring your sun-tan cream!

Everyone is welcome, modified cars, standard, battered or bling. I've also asked the UKHAC (Accent Club) if they want to join us too, so there will be a mix of cars amongst the coupes so even if you're an ex coupe owner and driving something else now, you're welcome to come be on the stand.

If you want to come along please PM me for details on how to get on the stand.

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss the show, but keep it on topic and nice, getting a good attendance is everyones best interest and I'm sure if this thread gets locked again, it's not gonna be re-opened.

(please note this is the thread for the Hyundai Coupe Site's attendance to this show, it will be a joint stand with the UKHCS, UKHCC and The UKHAC, but this thread is not to crosslink between the forums.)

OFFICIAL WHO'S IN

* Baby J (VIP Driver)
* Geordie Chris + 2 Drivers
* EggCatcher + Passenger

Last edited by LiDL on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 2010 Modified National
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:13 am 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Some info I found about next year Modified National (Prices and the starting day)

Discounted Tickets For Clubs
Weekend Driver - £29 each
Weekend Passenger - £34 each
Weekend VIP Driver - £37 each
Weekend VIP Passenger - £42 each

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

FAO: Macker, Faz, Scout / whoever

Can someone get in touch with me regarding 2010 Modified Nationals as the club will be having a stand and I would like it to be a general hyundai coupe owners & enthusiasts stand if possible.

I would like the nod (or otherwise I guess) to advertise on here how were going about payment and whatnot in order to get club stand tickets, or if prefered we could have a similar system over here and then put them together at the end? (does the coupe site have a paypal address? as this is how we're collecting to ensure there is no delays or cheques lost in the post stuff)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Im chasing Lidl up elsewhere, but if we get 5 paid up before mid-february then we get didcounted entry and a better clubstand location. Also it looks like UKHAC will get at least 5 so will be there on their own, which is good, but will be great if we can get placed next to them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:52 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

we have 4 paid up, so one more and the stand is confirmed.

still not heard from this site as to how they want to run it, but hopefully the 3 will all be together as they have been in previous years.

I would like to (once again, I know I go on) reasure everyone, that despite the show's name, everyone is welcome standard car or modified, old or new, battered or bling, also if you're an ex coupe owner, or looking to buy and own another type of car you're also welcome to join in and bring your car along and have it on our stand, we've always been friendly to enthusiasts who arent owners.

28th-30th May 2010 so that's camping friday night if you need it, then show saturday, party with funfair saturday night then show sunday.

Post subject: Re: Modified Nationals 2010
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm 
Super Acceleration
Super Acceleration

Hopefully I'll be sorting out getting my tickets for this in the next couple of weeks.
Just wanna add up approx how much the whole weekend is gonna cost me.
I'll keep ya posted.

Just checked the ferry costs with StennaLine, cheapest price so far is €358 for 2 adults + car return. I'll keep checking to see if any deals pop up.

If anyone hears of any deals with ferrys, let me know please.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:58 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

I was going to make a dumb comment then and suggest flying, quicker than ferry, may have problems in getting car into hand luggage though.
You could always get a few of the Irish lads in 1 car, only the 1 car but it'l spread the costs, just remember no arriving at ferry terminal checkpoints with 5 people in a Quattro or 2 people in a Uno.

There are 5 paid up now, so (alledgedly) the stand is being booked this week.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:06 am 
Picking up a bit of speed
Picking up a bit of speed

Coupe: gen1
Im happy to say im one of the 5 booked up.

Hopefully by the time the show comes around there will be loads of us booked up and we will have a great weekend.

:D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 am 
Red-lining
Red-lining

I got the booking pack through today, they've gone all out and bound it this time, normally it's just two pieces of paper, so the stand WILL be booked this week. then we just keep upping the numbers till the Hyundai Coupe Owners and Friends stand is the biggest club stand there ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:04 pm 
Free-wheeling
Free-wheeling

Coupe: gen1
yeah ill be coming just let me know how and we can organise it! I have never been to one of these shows before and im a new coupe owner! :D its having a fair bit of work done on it before the 28th of may though

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 pm 
Red-lining
Red-lining

PM Sent

The show is great and it was my first show I went to when I joined the in 2006 and I've been going to shows ever since, I've also been buying and driving coupes ever since..

To Update Everyone..

The Initial 5 payments went to the show orgainisers today so the stand is booked (who knows may even be the first one booked.) this should mean we will get a good stand which isnt in the corner miles from anywhere.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]