[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site Forum • View topic - Lookin For Alloy Wheel Center Cap.
The UK Hyundai Coupe Site
Main Site    Coupe Models    Gallery    News    Supercharged Coupe    Readers Coupes    Links    Tuning    Events    D.I.Y.   Privacy Policy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 pm

Unfortunately no new posts or members are permitted,
however the forums will remain as an archive to retain all the useful information collected over the years.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome Guest! Feel free to peruse the site, or Register to get the full benefits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lookin For Alloy Wheel Center Cap.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:58 am 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Hi,

I am looking for a alloy wheel center cap for my Hyundai F2 Evolution SE Coupe.

Just purchase car off Auto trader and one of the rear wheel center caps is missing.

Hyundai dealer have stated that they no longer sell this part as an accessory so any ideas where I can purchase one from would be helpful.

The image below shows exactly what cap I am looking for.

This is a picture of my baby! :cool:

[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:51 am 
Picking up a bit of speed

Hiya mate. first off thats not an evo mate, if you've been told that then you need to give ther seller a slap.

It could be an F2, but judging by the wheels i'd say it's not. Check your kick plates for a start off and they'll tell you if its an F2. Also it should have F2 under the side repeater. Cant see if yours says F2 or SE.

I would think ebay is going to be your best bet, but i find it odd that hyundai don't do these as a replacement part :confused

Also mate should probably try putting a request in the wanted section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Hi thanks for your response.

I was told it was a F2 Evolution by my insurance company. They stated that they checked my

registration with the DVLA and it's coming up as that. I only purchased the car about a week

ago and am waiting for my Log book. Once I get that then I will know for sure what it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:48 pm 

You wanna get on to your insurance company and tell them they're talking out of their ass and the DVLA too. You'll be paying more than you need to on your insurance mate.

I really can't see that being an evo unless it's had a transplant and a paint job...BUT...for your peace of mind open the bonnet and on the chassis at the back of the bonnet there will be a shiny metal plate that says MSD and a number on it if it's an evo.

By the look of it i'd say it's an SE so your paying 2 insurance categories higher than you need to if i remember correctly.

Not having a go at your or anything mate, just don't want you ripped off ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:12 pm 

Coupe: gen1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:32 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

100 million % not an evo. They only did it in blue and silver. And F2 only came in silver black or blue iirc - never did the green. Those wheels are from late 99/2000 - and the centre caps are a tad different.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:06 pm 

Coupe: gen3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:06 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Location: anywhere in europe at any one time......but mostly sandbach

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:01 pm 

Hey i'm touchy bout my eyesight. I have -8 ion one eye and -8.5 in the other, stopped me joining the marines :(

Ya mean git. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

why are you typing that message into your sofa? :rollin :rollin :rollin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:04 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

:rollin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:08 pm 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 pm 
My Coupe owns me!
My Coupe owns me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:18 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Coupe: gen1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:22 am 
Coupe pedal-car
Coupe pedal-car

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:13 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:58 pm 
I'm really motoring now
I'm really motoring now

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]